Company: Philip Morris International
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At Triaga Inc., a fully owned subsidiary of Philip Morris
International, we've chosen to do something incredible. We're
totally transforming our business and building our future on
smoke-free products with the vision of one clear purpose - to
deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, whichever team you
join, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream and deliver better,
brighter solutions and be given the space to move your career in
endlessly different directions.
Whichever part of our crucial Operations team you join, you'll have
the opportunity to make an impact. New products bring new
challenges - in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way
we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Who we're looking for:
* Flexibility to work in shifts
* 1-2 years of vocational training or associates degree
* Work experience preferably in a technical field or within an
* Proven experience in manufacturing equipment operation.
* knowledge of CAD and ERP knowledge are considered an asset.
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Be legally authorized to work in the US
* Relocation support is not available for this job
What we offer:
* Attractive salary and excellent benefits package: including
401(k) plan, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage along with paid
holidays and three weeks of vacation
* Our success depends upon the men and women who come to work every
single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join Triaga Inc. and you too can:
* Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower
you to take risks, experiment and explore.
* Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's
contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's
best people and feel like you belong.
* Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global
business - our staggering size and scale provides endless
opportunities to progress.
* Take pride in delivering our promise to society: One clear
purpose - to deliver a smoke-free future.
Your "day to day"
As a Production Technician you will be part of our Manufacturing
Department for Triaga Inc. a fully owned subsidiary of Philip
Morris International and will report to the Line Manager. The
position will be based in Wilson, NC.
* Ensure the operation of the production line, respecting and
applying operational standards. Execute the standard daily
activities of cleaning, inspection, lubrication, loading and
unloading of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods.
* Perform activities to the assigned equipment in order to ensure
continuous and reliable operation, to maximize production and
product quality according to Triaga Inc. safety and quality
standards and respect norms and regulations. Identify and resolve
abnormalities to maintain the technical conditions/standards
according to equipment manufacturer and Triaga Inc. guidelines.
* Resolve breakdowns and perform proper equipment settings,
adjustments or small technical modifications. Analyze and resolve
procedural problems of the equipment using standard problem-solving
tools. Implement countermeasures in order to avoid
* Analyze performance and quality indicators, support production to
achieve KPI objectives, provide solutions to difficult technical
issues, methodically execute trouble shooting methods and provide
performance and activities FMEA, RCFA reports.
* Create competitive advantages on existing company physical assets
by providing innovative technical solutions for strategic company
decisions and cost-reduction projects.
* Work with the maintenance team to optimize reliability and
efficiency of equipment by improving proactive, reactive methods
and cost. Manage spare parts availability and proper use on
* Support the installation of new assets and execute start-up,
achieving fully reliable equipment in cooperation with Machine
Manufacturer and best practice sharing from other affiliates.
* Support and coordinate production trials and be able to document
the results in reports.
* Monitor all technical changes on equipment and update technical
manuals of equipment.
Keywords: Philip Morris International, Wilson , Production Technician, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!