Company: Blue Ridge Companies
Posted on: August 4, 2022
$1500 Sign-on Bonus Select any or all that apply:
- A) Your hearing is so fine-tuned that you can detect a bad A/C
compressor from three buildings away.
- B) The phrase "I know how to top a unit off" makes you
- C) You can't count on your hands the number of times you
tricked someone into thinking you've been shocked.
- D) Bob Ross and his "happy little trees" can't compete with
your ability to remain calm.
- E) All of the above. If you selected any or all of the above,
you should be a Service Manager with Blue Ridge Companies. We're
- Providing opportunities for you to enhance your career through
engaging educational classes.
- Rewarding you with up to 25% of your annual salary in bonuses
- Benefits: we've got quite a few; 401k, health insurance, life
insurance, the list goes on...
- Providing you with the opportunity to give back to the
community through philanthropic initiatives, such as Toys for Tots,
food drives and more. What You'll Do:
- The Maintenance Supervisor will create, monitor and evaluate a
high performance customer service program.
- Develop and monitor a systematic preventive maintenance program
for the property. Document in Preventive Maintenance Notebook per
- Maintain an inventory control sheet and preventive maintenance
schedule/log of all equipment.
- Be responsible for inventory control of all parts, ensuring an
adequate inventory to consistently maintain the property's asset
- Maintain equipment records and be familiar with all equipment
- Manage the maintenance of the property with a cost effective
approach to meet or exceed financial goals.
- Schedule and coordinate apartment turns with staff and vendors.
Ensure all turns are completed in time for move-in.
- Monitor all maintenance actual versus budget expenses on a
monthly basis and adjust spending were necessary in order to assure
that budgeted goals are met or exceeded.
- Assist in writing or obtaining specifications and scopes of
work for all large or capital expense projects EPA 608 license is
required- Type I and Type II, prior to being hired. A current
Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification is preferred and
required within 30 days of hire. Blue Ridge Companies requires you
to have a valid driver's license to drive the golf cart. You're
- Customer service - Managing difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responding promptly to customer needs; Responding to
requests for service and assistance.
- Teamwork - Giving and welcoming feedback; Contributing to
building a positive team spirit; Putting success of team above own
- Dependability - Keeping commitments; Committing to long hours
of work when necessary to reach goals; Completing tasks on time or
notifying the appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Providing the service team with technical training and
assistance when needed.
- Scheduling and overseeing the daily work for the maintenance of
pools, grounds, service requests, make-readies, move-ins and
- Interviewing, hiring and training all maintenance service team
- Monitoring all contractors to ensure that contracted services
are timely and of high quality.
- Driving. Yep, Blue Ridge Companies requires you to have a valid
driver's license to drive the golf cart.
- Looking comfortable while working with electricity.
- Finding creative solutions for complex technical problems.
- Obtaining bids on all capital projects according to the scope
- Developing and monitoring a systematic preventative maintenance
program. Are you ready to join the Blue Ridge family? Apply now!
Keywords: Blue Ridge Companies, Wilson , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!