Production- E/S Tray Pack
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Base Pay: $16. 00Shift hours: 5:00pm - 1:30amWhy work for
Butterball?This is not just a job, it's a career! We take pride in
our employees and our employees take pride in being a valued team
member at Butterball!Join us Today and enjoy these great perks!*
Academic Tuition Reimbursement* Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits*
Employee Assistance Program* 401K* Referral Bonus up to $1,000- Ask
us for detailsPosition Function:Responsible for performing numerous
tasks on tray packing lines to support the overall operations
within the department. Essential Duties, Functions, &
- Perform various tasks to include repetitive manual labor to
produce, package and box tray pack items
- Some jobs are performed with the assistance of tools or other
equipment while other jobs are performed by hand.
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel
of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
- Will be required to rotate to various functions within the
processing department.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other
- Follows all safety, USDA, and GMP policies and guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow verbal and
written instructions & policies.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to work at line speed upon completion of training
- Accountable to maintain punctual and regular attendance for
scheduled work hours.
- Must be willing and able to perform physical requirements of
the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work
in the United States.
- Must pass a background check, drug screen and pre-employment
- Some positions may require the ability to read, write, and/or
speak English.Physical Requirements:
- Standing 8 - 10 hours per day,
- Lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Possible bending, stooping, twisting, and squatting.
- Repetitive hand intensive task, tight gripping, grasping,
pinching, and pulling requiredWorking Conditions:
- Work in damp and cold environment.
- Work with loud and noisy machinery.
- Work with or around chemicals/fumes/pungent odors.
- Working with animal organs and animal feces.Minimum
- No minimum education requirement
- No previous work experience required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must be eligible to work legally in the United
StatesButterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to gender, age, race,
religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability,
military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status,
pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Butterball, Wilson , Production- E/S Tray Pack, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!