Financial Crimes Analyst I
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Req ID: R0070280
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email
toAccessibility(accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't
receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Perform research and loss mitigation efforts across multiple intake
channels to decision Financial Crimes related cases and alerts.
Researches and analyzes account activity to assess the level of
risk and make decision in accordance with applicable corporate and
departmental policies and procedures.
- Position is hybrid and not completely remote*
- New Hires eligible for a $500 sign on bonus*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
- Analyze and decision Financial Crimes related cases or
- Utilize banking systems to investigate and research all
transactional information to ensure that Financial Crimes
requirements are met.
- Conduct client research.
- Use critical thinking skills to make well supported decisions
relative to the alert type.
- Utilize internal and external applications to assist in the
investigation and research of all applicable alerts.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve cases or alerts with
awareness of all timelines as directed by relative to Financial
- Support effective communication with internal and external
partners or clients.
- Participate in BSA/AML/OFAC and/or Fraud related training that
may include webinars, periodicals and self -study in order to stay
abreast of any related changing laws and regulations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- High school diploma or equivalent education and related
- One year of banking, financial industry or related experience;
preferably in a branch, audit, compliance, legal, risk or lending
- Ability to learn and perform complex processes in order to meet
the spirit and letter of the procedures, policies and regulations
that govern the department
- Strong investigative, analytical, and critical thinking
- Strong work prioritization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client service
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as
Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced, rapidly changing
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as required by
- Associate Degree
- Experience in investigation, law enforcement, or lending
- Knowledge of BSA regulations and/or related compliance
requirements, including reporting and record retention
- Experience in BSA/AML and/or compliance-related role, whether
in a client facing or backroom/operational role
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the
basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
veteran status or other classification protected by law. Truist is
a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks,
Keywords: Truist, Wilson , Financial Crimes Analyst I, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!