Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Availability : To work site schedule of 10.5 hours a day,
Monday-Thursday and overtime as needed.
- Summary of Work:shift hours for 1 st (6am-4:30pm) OR 2 nd shift
The Pharmaceutical Pkg. Technician will efficiently, effectively,
and safely clean, set-up, and operate machinery in the packaging
area while adhering to applicable cGMPs, SOPs, FDA, and DEA
Follow Master Batch Records for the packaging of controlled, oral
solid dose (OSD) and other dosage forms when required. Perform
weight checks for incoming and dispensed materials ensuring
compliance with established procedures. Operates scales including
set-up, verification, leveling and challenging. Identify, report,
and resolve quality issues. Safely and in compliance with batch
records and SOPs, set up, operate, and clean packaging equipment.
Perform in-process testing and inspections as required by Master
Batch Record (weighing, tablet thickness, tablet hardness,
friability, visual inspection, etc.). Clean and sanitize packaging
equipment including walls, floors, and ceilings per SOPs. Report
accidents and unsafe conditions or unusual circumstances to
supervisor. Complete accurate and timely documentation. Follow good
documentation practices in accordance with GMP. Process labeling
and components correctly; transferring, counting, FIFO, returns,
etc. during packaging processes. Actively participate in Production
team and Site communication meetings. Maintain regular and punctual
attendance; work overtime as required. Support GMP investigations
and events. Identify and report potential GMP impacting situations.
Contribute to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) writing in your
technical area. Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one five years pharmaceutical industry experience
preferred or an equivalent combination of education, demonstrated
mechanical skill, and experience in a similar industry.
- General ability to perform basic to complex mathematical
computations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and
division. Understanding of the Metric System of Measurement.
- Preferred experience in oral solid dose (OSD) pharmaceuticals
in assigned process area. Process areas include:
Pharmacy/Dispensing, Granulation/Blending, Compression, Bead
Coating, Extrusion, Encapsulation and Coating; Packaging with
- Quality/Compliance : Achieve a standard of excellence with work
processes and outcomes while maintaining compliance with policies
and all regulatory requirements.
- Communication: Clear, accurate, effective and timely written
and verbal communication. Strong attention to detail and ability to
write and record data legibly and accurately in accordance with
- Teamwork/Collaboration : Work effectively with others to
achieve goals, build strong working relationships and a positive
- Critical thinking/problem solving: general ability to collect,
organize and analyze data. Ability to recognize, analyze and solve
a variety of problems.
- Initiative : Ability to take ownership of work, doing what is
needed without being asked and appropriate follow-through.
- Adaptability: Being receptive to feedback, willingness to
learn, and open to continuous improvement.
- Operational Excellence: Embrace and support Operational
Excellence Culture and Initiatives.
- Accountability: Demonstrate ambition and discipline to achieve
organizational and career goals
The job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that
the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be
required to perform additional functions. Additionally, the company
may revise the job description at any time.
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, Wilson , Packaging Technician, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!