Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Hired By Matrix
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Do you want more than just another job? Are you ready to team up
with an organization that values your contributions? Then Hired by
Matrix is for you!Working with some of the US' premier companies,
we excel at connecting candidates with positive cultures and
dynamic teams. We even go the extra mile with our signature
Consultant Appreciation Program (CAP) to help them in their future
job searches.Hired by Matrix has provided talent solutions to
enhance organizations' team capacities for over three decades. As a
full-service search firm, we partner with companies across
industries, including Financial Services, Fintech, Consumer Goods
and Services, Security and Logistics, Pharmaceutical / Biotech,
Technology, Automotive, Engineering, and Healthcare.At-a-Glance:
Are you ready to build your career by joining a pharmaceutical
company? If so, our client is hiring a Quality Assurance
Specialist!What You'll Do:
- Assure compliance to cGMP's, policies, standard operating
procedures, and FDA requirements.
- Serve as a key resource for conducting product complaints,
supports manufacturing and packaging oversite as QA oversite, and
for IQA handles scheduling, planning, and collecting test/retain
samples from incoming raw materials and components and assuring raw
materials, packaging components, intermediates, and 3rd party
contractor lots are received tested, and processed within approved
procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Performs sampling and inspecting of samples from incoming
commercial and experimental and clinical raw materials and
packaging components, intermediates, and 3rd party contractor
- Performs raw material and component review to ensure correct
quantities, labeling and visual appearance.
- Effectively performs activities and applies knowledge in
accordance with approved SOPs, company policies, cGxPs, regulatory
requirements, and schedules and provides technical expertise and
direction to colleagues.
- Understands GxP regulations in other disciplines and impact on
cross function areas.
- Understands and operates all necessary equipment and
instrumentation to perform activities. Maintains documentation in
accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements
(i.e., GMP, SOPs etc.).
- Prepares and maintains tracking/testing systems, (i.e., LIMS,
SAP Logbooks, OCR, Webscan, etc.) which are used for testing and to
reflect the status of samples.
- Reports status to appropriate laboratory, manufacturing, and
planning groups at pre-determined intervals. Applies technical
principles, concepts and understanding of systems (SAP and
TrackWise) as well as proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Interfaces with appropriate Warehousing, Planning, Pharmacy,
Operations and Quality management to implement the procedural
requirements as outlined and within internal operating
- Performs activities for MQA (i.e., Online batch record review,
Packaging Line Clearances and Manufacturing Room Clearances,
Deviation, AQL assistance/oversight).
- Notifies immediate supervision of any issues related to job
function and recommends solutions in a timely manner.
- Comprehend and adhere to all pertinent Health and Safety
regulations, policies and procedures and the required use of all
approved and issued Personal Protective Equipment.
- Responsible for compliance with Controlled Substance
documentation and accountability procedures and policies,
maintaining high alert to diversion and theft possibilities.
- Demonstrates a level of consciousness to safety and health
related activities as evident by the daily application of
requirements specific to job function; recognize safety and health
related issues and report to management.
- Independently searches, gathers, and presents information to
support compliance with regulations and internal systems.What You
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Science preferred and 5 years
minimum experience, or equivalent level of experience in
pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of Quality systems
- Demonstrates working understanding, full knowledge, and ability
in primary discipline.
- Applies technical principles, concepts and understanding of
systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of GxP regulations in other disciplines and
impact on cross-functional areas.Position Type:-- ContractGet in
Touch:We want to hear from you! If you think you'd be a good match,
submit your resume and reach out to Amrita at 201-477-9626 to learn
more.--Who We Are:Since 1986, Hired by Matrix, Inc. has improved
our candidates' lives with exciting job opportunities that provide
outstanding career advancement. Hired by Matrix offers our contract
professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days, and a
401k option with a company match after one year. Hired by Matrix is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and proud to be certified as both a
Woman-Owned Business Enterprise and a Woman-Owned Small
Business.Connect with us on LinkedIn today and learn more about how
HbM can change your career:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/hired-by-matrix-inc/Check out our
Keywords: Hired By Matrix, Wilson , Quality Assurance Specialist, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...