Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Execute all tasks according to cGMP, SOP, FDA and DEA
regulatory guidelines and process steps.
- Responsible for packaging product for shipment to external
customers and ensuring proper documentation is complete and freight
labels are attached.
- Responsible for picking operation of bulk product from the
vault and disbursement of subject product to individual customer
- Responsible for verifying that product prepared for shipment
matches customer invoice.
- Responsible for overall general warehousing and storage
- Accurately process all outbound product including
order-picking, sorting, verifying, packaging, sealing, weighing,
loading and unloading.
- Operates manual and mechanical material handling
- Demonstrate a familiarity with automated and manual material
handling systems, bar-coding, racking, labeling, and computerized
distribution and information systems.
- Responsible for the receipt of all product and MRO items on the
dock and the applicable computer transactions.
- Process incoming products/materials including
unloading/loading, receiving, verifying, and transporting to
storage, work areas, or staging areas.
- Ensures that product identification labels are visible and
attached to all material in the Vault and Warehouse storage
- Performs warehouse and vault cycle counts to ensure appropriate
inventory levels and accuracy.
- Accurately complete required paperwork and other appropriate
- Responsible for filing and retention of documents as outlined
in applicable standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for daily housekeeping and safety guidelines in
accordance with cGMP practices.
- Performs other related assignments and duties as required and
- High school graduate combined with a minimum of one-year
experience in a computerized distribution/ warehouse
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prior experience supporting cycle count programs, RF scanning
and working in a pharmaceutical/GMP facility preferred.
- Must have basic understanding of common computer capabilities
such as word processing, spreadsheets, and email
- Must have the ability to work in a cross-functional team
setting to solve problems and to accomplish goals and
Supervisory Responsibilities (if Applicable)
- The Distribution Technician has no direct reports.
Physical and Environmental
- Occasionally, transport materials using manual, and power
assisted vehicles including manually pushing and pulling drums,
totes, boxes, and pallets.
- Frequently push, lift and maneuver boxes and materials weighing
up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work standard schedule of 10.5 hours a day,
Monday-Thursday and overtime as needed.
- Minimum required education, experience, knowledge, skills and
abilities are included in the posting.
- The position will be filled at the level commensurate with the
successful candidate's education, experience, knowledge, skills,
- The job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions
that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may
be required to perform additional functions.
- Additionally, the company may revise the job description at any
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Wilson , Distribution Technician, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...