CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver (Wilson)
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Avg. Annual Earnings
McLane Delivery Drivers transport food and restaurant supplies by tractor trailer to a series of customer locations. We depend on them to make accurate, friendly deliveries and to unload them by dolly at each stop.
Twice the Opportunities
We have two distribution centers in Rocky Mount-each with great, but different delivery opportunities.
1. Meadowbrook Road DC
$68,000-70,000 Avg. Yearly Earnings
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Driver/Driver Routes: half of the routes are two drivers (1 driver off duty departing and 1 driver off duty returning from route) - both unload and out only 1 day
- Deliveries: mostly liftgate deliveries with some ramping; all drivers receive manual or electric pallet jacks
- Trucks: 80% of tractors automatic transmissions and are less than 1 year old
- Technology: handheld scanners, paperless deliveries, and electronic logs
- Home Time: half of the routes are home nightly2. Church Street DC
$65,000-70,000 Avg. Yearly Earnings
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Solo Routes: no driver teams or helpers
- Deliveries: roll-in and tailgate deliveries (handing out of the truck); no liftgates
- Trucks: 20% of the fleet has automatic transmissions
- Technology: Driver Pro, SelectPro, and DriveCam
- Home Time: every other night (maximum 2 day routes)
Responsible for the delivery of full trailers to the Domicile locations of Chesapeake, VA and Columbia, SC and taking empty trailers back to the Distribution Center in Rocky Mount, NC. Departs from Rocky Mount and transports trailers to the domiciles of Chesapeake, VA and Columbia, SC.
CDL CLASS A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER - TRAINEE
Average pay: $14.65 per hour during training; $65,000 - $70,000 per year after training.
Our Driver Academy Partial Program pays you as a Driver Trainee while you gain more experience to become a route-ready McLane Driver teammate. While you're in training, you'll be paired with a Driver Trainer to earn your miles and learn the McLane way of delivering exceptional service and support to our customers. Upon completion of your training you'll be considered a route-ready driver, eligible for route and vacation bids.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, class a driver, company otr, company truck, flatbed driver, otr driver, regional driver route, regional driving, regional driving route
Keywords: McLane Company, Wilson , CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver (Wilson), Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!