Company: Collins Aerospace
Posted on: February 2, 2019
Date Posted:2018-07-03-07:00Country:United States of AmericaLocation:HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USACollins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means were helping passengers reach their destination safely. Were connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And were providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
The Business Analyst/SIOP will have a key role in the Sales, Inventory, Operations, and Planning (SIOP) process, inventory analysis, and reporting for the Wilson Site. The Analyst will work within the SIS Standard Factory matrix organization and interface with Demand Management, Material Management, Production, Purchasing and Finance departments to analyze, report, and execute actions as necessary, to ensure the alignment of all Site Departments with our business plan. This role is a high visibility role with executive leadership and great growth role for anyone who wants to widen their understanding of cross coordination across the business.
The Business Analyst/SIOP will assist in driving the right levels of inventory and implementing programs and SIS standards tools to drive inventory reduction and process improvements.
The Business Analyst/SIOP will be responsible for the following duties within the Site:
- Understand best practices and deploy standard processes into the Site to ensure a robust disciplined SIOP process, including:
- Work with Site Demand Management Team and Business Development to ensure market demand (backlog and forecast) for products is loaded in accordance with guidelines, and analyzing and reporting on Status to the Site Leadership Team.
- Work with Site Materials Management to ensure the Site factory capacity (Direct Labor, Capital Equipment, Footprint, etc), for all product lines across the Site, is planned and available to achieve the market demand, and analyzing and reporting on status to the Site Leadership Team.
- Work with the Site Finance Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Team to ensure that the market demand and production capacity are aligned, and in a position to achieve the Site Financial Plan for the current month, current quarter, current year, and over the three year horizon.
- Assemble and conduct the 1) monthly Site Supply Review, 2) monthly Site Capacity Review, and 3) a monthly Site SIOP Review, in accordance with Collins guidelines and SIOP process, to present the SIOP status to the Site Leadership Team.
- Disclose gaps in demand or capacity, recommend gap closure actions and decisions to the Site Leadership Team, and follow up on actions as a result of the review.
- Responsible for analyzing inventory data and driving actions to reduce raw, WIP and finished goods inventory while supporting business improvements and sales targets
- Implement and maintain Collins Aerospace tools to drive proper levels of inventory, standard factory activation and continuous Improvement
- Utilize inventory analysis\data to drive front-end demand process maturity
- Administer cycle count program as outlined by the cycle-count procedure
- Manage excess and obsolete inventory requesting disposition approval
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- 2 years of experience in supply chain, operations, inventory management, demand management, or materials management Excel experience with the following: V-lookups and pivot tables
- 2 years of operations, inventory management, demand management, or materials management preferred
- Experience in a high technology manufacturing company
- Experience in preparing and presenting operational status and forecasting data to executive leaders
- Experience in Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning roles is highly desired
- Aerospace industry experience is highly desired
- Experience in utilizing the SAP ERP system is highly desired
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Keywords: Collins Aerospace, Wilson , Business Analyst/SIOP, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!