Material Handler 2nd Shift
Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Posted on: September 12, 2019
MATERIAL HANDLER 2ND SHIFT
LOCATION: WILSON, NC (27896)
2 year contract
Receive, store, issue, and account for materials, supplies, and
equipment. Ensure work is accomplished with high quality, in a
timely fashion and is compliant with all company, city, state and
federal regulations. Duties and Responsibilities: STOCKROOM
* Receive, unpack, verify, and record incoming shipments.
* Weigh and record weight of materials.
* Store articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves according to
* Issue materials, supplies, and equipment.
* Maintain inventory materials, supplies, and equipment.
* Enter data regarding transaction movements and equipment in
* Perform cycle counting as assigned.
* Prepare reports and other records.
* Operate material handling equipment to move materials, supplies,
* Assist in training other stockroom attendants.
* Maintain shortage and age-control files.
* Maintain organized inventory locations.
* Coordinate transaction-processing daily.
* Perform cycle counting to update inventory accuracy.
* Coordinate and expedite flow of materials, supplies, and
equipment to meet production requirements.
* Interact regularly with customers, contracts/sales, accounting,
manufacturing, and planning.
* Maintain materials, equipment, and work area in a clean and
* Comply with all rules and regulations of United Technologies,
including, but not limited to: Environmental Health and Safety,
Ethics, International Trade Compliance and Human Resources.
* Complete assigned tasks, not specifically listed, within the
scope and skill level of this job description in support of
department objectives and to develop individual skills.
* Check work methods and results for conformance to standards and
re-instruct as required.
* Report to lead or supervisor on work progress and updates
including conditions surrounding failures to meet quality
* Other duties as assigned.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Wilson , Material Handler 2nd Shift, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!