Merchant Services Inside Sales Consultant (Bi-lingual Englis
Posted on: January 22, 2019
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Employer Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Perform outbound sales calls to existing business clients of the Bank, to either pre-qualify or sell merchant services. Utilize a hybrid of qualified client lists to perform consultative sales calls to clients to assess payment processing needs, and deliver solutions that address those needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Focus on new business development by selling, over the phone, electronic payment processing solutions to small business clients that have recently established a banking relationship with Employer.
- Perform outbound calls to profile clients and pre-qualify sales opportunities for Merchant Sales Representatives.
- Conduct proactive product up-sells of additional or new products and services such as web-access, check services, hardware or software upgrades, and other payment cards.
- Consult with clients to identify payment processing needs, and deliver a comprehensive solution to address those needs.
- Coordinate the gathering of all necessary documentation from prospective clients to facilitate the closing of a sale.
- Create and deliver pricing proposals and sales materials to prospective clients.
- Responsible for the overall revenue growth, profitability, and client retention of assigned merchant portfolio.
- Cross-sell new or additional payment processing products/services to clients, such as commercial credit cards.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all electronic payment processing products and services by attending all mandatory training.
- Maintain a high level of awareness and understanding of existing and new payment processing technologies, as well as industry, Bank, and client changes and trends.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree, or equivalent education and related training
- One year of experience in sales, merchant services or electronic payment processing, with proven track record of being a high-performer
- Accomplished interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work without close supervision
- Solid technical comprehension skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel, occasionally, overnight
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Bachelors degree in Management, Marketing, Accounting, Computer Science, or Telecommunications-related studies
- One year of sales experience in telesales or telemarketing
- Formal sales training
- Employer Leadership Development Program graduate or equivalent
Keywords: BB&T, Wilson , Merchant Services Inside Sales Consultant (Bi-lingual Englis, Sales , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!