Certified Field Inspector (Outside Sales Representative)
Company: Tar Heel Basement Systems
Posted on: June 20, 2019
Certified Field Inspector (Outside Sales Representative) May 1,
- Full Time
- Raleigh, NC
- Posted 1 year ago Website Tar Heel Basement Systems High income
potential. Full-time, W2 position with Benefits, including 401k and
match!Tar Heel Basement Systems, a Groundworks Company, is seeking
a dedicated full-time Sales Representative to help North Carolina's
trusted foundation repair, basement waterproofing, and crawl space
repair company in Raleigh, NC. Our growing company boasts such
accolades as: --- Triad Business Journal's Best Place to Work Award
- Top Small Businesses in the country by the U.S. Chamber of
- Fastest Growing Company in North Carolina Our sales leaders
have an opportunity to easily make more than a 6 figure salary. Top
performers make 100K+ in their first year. Top performers are
reaching 300K! The successful candidate will report into our
Raleigh, NC, branch; however, s/he will live in/near and conduct
home inspections in the Raleigh, NC, and surrounding areas. We are
looking for Sales Representatives (Field Inspectors) to join our
incredible Team! Our Field Inspectors meet with potential customers
on appointments to determine the customer's concerns and close
sales by providing solutions to resolve problems. Self-generated
leads are encouraged; however, our Sales Representatives are
provided with appointments through company generated leads
(customers contact us for appointments)! Income potential: Field
Inspectors have a real opportunity to make their uncapped
commission-based compensation structure. Training stipend is
provided. At Tar Heel Basement Systems, we provide the best
training, systems, products, and services in the business. *We are
known Best for being Better.*Key Responsibilities:--- Conduct
in-home inspections; Diagnose foundation, basement, and/or
- Educate homeowners on the issues in their homes and provide
solutions for their foundation, basement, or crawl space
- Estimate the repairs and provide homeowners with sellable job
- Close sales with customers in the home.
- Meet / Exceed established sales goals.
- Commitment to continually improve and execute the sales
- Bring "can-do" attitude to all leads and opportunities.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Accurate, timely follow-up and reporting.Qualifications:---
Strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Prior In home sales and / or construction experience preferred,
but not required.
- Residential real estate, window/siding/roofing, home
inspection, or home improvement experience preferred
- Proficient working with computer software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong listening, follow-up and closing skills
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Background check and valid driver's license required.
- Willing to work in confined spaces to inspect a customer's
home.Physical Requirements:Talking, hearing, walking, visual acuity
to determine neatness and preparing and analyzing data, extensive
reading. Carrying, climbing, crawling, crouching, hearing,
kneeling, lifting, pulling, sitting, standing, stooping, talking
and walking with visual acuity to handle diagrams and blueprints.
What can you gain? Do you want to be an instrumental part of an
award winning company that continues to grow and is never satisfied
with being anything less than the Best? Do you want to make a
difference by providing solutions to customers on serious home
issues - solutions that help to protect our customers' most
important asset, their home? High-income potential and a benefit
package, including a 401(k). If you are skilled in building genuine
relationships, have the ability to understand the technicality of
our industry, and are adept at sales, this career is for you. Apply
Today! For more information about Tar Heel Basement Systems, please
visit . Job Type: Full-time To apply for this job email your
Keywords: Tar Heel Basement Systems, Wilson , Certified Field Inspector (Outside Sales Representative), Sales , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!